Follow these instructions to charge your phone’s battery using either the included charging head and USB cable or using a USB connection on your computer.
Tip: This device is also compatible with Samsung-approved wireless charging devices (sold separately).
Note: This phone has an integrated battery that cannot be removed by the user.
Caution: Recharge your battery only with Samsung-approved chargers which are specifically designed for your phone. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
Storage: Avoid storing or leaving the phone with no battery charge remaining. Saved information and settings may become lost or changed, or the phone may become unusable. Charge once every six months before storing or leaving unused for a long period.
Charge Using the AC Adapter
It is recommended you fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time. For fastest charging times, use the Adaptive Fast Charger that came with your device. This charger provides faster charging only when connected to devices that support Adaptive Fast Charging.
- Plug the USB cable into the USB charger/accessory port on the bottom of your phone.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the charging head.
- Plug the charging head into an electrical outlet.
- After charging, disconnect the phone from the charger.
- Unplug the charging head from the outlet, and remove the micro USB cable from the phone and the charging head.
Charge Using a PC Connection
Before using a PC connection to charge your phone, ensure that the computer is turned on. Depending on the type of connection, your phone’s battery may not charge.
- Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB charger/accessory port on the bottom of your phone.
- Insert the large end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
- After charging, remove the USB cable from both the phone and the computer.