Monitor your phone’s battery usage through this settings menu. View which functions are consuming your battery’s charge and at what percentage. You can also display the battery charge remaining as a percentage on the status bar.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Device maintenance .
- Tap Battery for options:
- Battery usage: View battery usage since the battery was last fully charged.
- Power saving mode: Extend battery life by selecting a power saving mode level. Choose Off, Mid, or Max. Estimated remaining battery life for each mode is provided.
- App power monitor: Put apps to sleep so that they do not use battery power when not in use. Tap Save power to enable.
- Unmonitored apps: Add apps that will be put to sleep.
- More options > Advanced settings: Configure advanced battery settings.