You are here: Getting Started > Your Phone's Home Screen > Customize the Home Screen > Add Folders to the Home Screen
You can group home screen shortcuts into folders for convenient access.
- From home, touch and hold a shortcut you want to place in a folder, and then drag it on top of another shortcut and release it.
- Type a name, and then tap Back .
- A new folder is created.
- To add more app shortcuts to the folder, touch and hold a shortcut, and then drag it on top of the new folder.
- The new shortcut is added to the folder.
Change Folder Names
Once you have added folders, you can change the name easily from the folder display.
- From home, tap the folder to open it, and then tap the folder name.
- Type a new name, and then tap Back .
Change the Folder Color
You can change the color of a folder.
- From home, tap the folder to open it.
- Tap Palette and select a color, and then tap Back .