Open topic with navigation
Create and Send Gmail
Use Google’s Gmail service and your Google Account to send, receive, and manage your Gmail messages. Before using Gmail, you must register a Google (Gmail) Account on your phone. See Google Account for details.
Gmail is handled as email from a PC. Restricting email from PCs on your phone prevents your phone from receiving Gmail.
Create and Send a Gmail Message
Use your phone to create and send Gmail messages.
- From home, tap Apps > Google > Gmail .
- In the Inbox, tap Compose .
- The Gmail composition window opens.
- Enter the message recipient(s), subject, and message, and then tap Send .
- The Gmail message is sent.
Gmail Composition Options
- Adding Cc/Bcc: In the mail composition window, tap More in the To field to view the Cc and Bcc fields.
- Attaching Pictures or Videos: In the mail composition window, tap Attach > Attach file or Insert from Drive. Locate and then tap the item you want to attach.
- Save as a Draft (Send Later): While composing your message, tap More options > Save draft. The message is saved as a draft for later.
- Delete Mail Being Composed: In the mail composition window, tap More options > Discard > Discard.
Note: To view your draft email messages, in the Inbox, tap Menu > Drafts.
Note: To view your sent messages, in the Inbox, tap Menu > Sent.