Open topic with navigation
You can use the Google Chrome™ browser to browse the Internet and bring your open tabs, bookmarks and address bar data from your computer to your mobile device.
- From home, tap Apps > Google > Chrome .
- Tap the address bar at the top and enter search words (for a Google search) or a Web address (URL).
- The search results appear or a Web page opens.
- To find on-phone help with Chrome, from Chrome, tap Menu > Help & feedback.
- A Web page will open displaying Google help for Chrome.
Tip: For more information, from your computer, visit: google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/mobile/.