Open topic with navigation
Sprint Music Plus
With Sprint Music Plus and the Music Store, Ringtone Store, and Ringback Tone Store, you can purchase, download, and play music, ringtones, and ringback tones for your phone.
Access Sprint Music Plus
- From home, tap Apps > Sprint Music Plus .
- The first time you launch the app, tap Install and follow the prompts to install the app.
- Tap a store option from the main page (Ringbacks Store, Music Store, or Ringtones Store), or tap More options > Music (under Library) to access your music.
- Tap the onscreen navigation tools to skip ahead or rewind. Tap More options at any time to see additional options.
- For more information, tap Menu > Settings > About or Help.
Note: If you have loaded music on to your phone from your computer (see Transfer Files Between Your Phone and a Computer), you will need to sync your music to listen to it through Sprint Music Plus. From the Sprint Music Plus app, tap Menu > Settings > Synchronize your music library. Once synced, you will see your music in the library.
Purchase and Download Music from the Sprint Music Plus Store
From the Sprint Music Plus Store, you can shop for songs to purchase and download to your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Sprint Music Plus > Music Store.
- Enter a song or artist in the search field or browse through options in the tabs in the center of the screen.
- Tap a song to select it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to preview or purchase the song. Tap More options at any time to display the Sprint Music Plus menu.
Tip: For ringtones or ringback tones, tap Ringtone Store or Ringback Tone Store from the Sprint Music Plus main menu.