Open topic with navigation
Adding and Removing Primary Shortcuts
You can change any of your primary shortcuts with the exception of the Apps shortcut. The primary shortcuts are the bottom row of app shortcuts that remain static on all home screens (by default Phone, Messaging, S Note, Internet, and Apps).
Note: Before replacing a primary shortcut, you must first add the replacement shortcut to the Home Screen. For more information, see Creating Shortcuts.
- Press to display the main Home screen.
- Touch and hold the primary shortcut you want to replace and then drag it to an empty space on any Home screen.
- Scroll through the Home screen to find the shortcut you want to add as the new primary shortcut.
- Touch and hold the new shortcut and then drag it to the desired space in the row of primary shortcuts.
- The new primary shortcut will now appear on all Home screens.