You can switch between sound modes, while preserving the individual sound settings you have made.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Sounds .
- Tap Sound mode, and then choose a mode:
- Sound: Your phone uses the sounds, vibrations, and volume levels you have chosen in Sound settings for notifications and alerts.
- Vibrate: Your phone vibrates for notifications and alerts. This uses the Vibration intensity you choose in Sound settings.
- Mute: Your phone plays no sounds or vibrations. Onscreen reminders will still occur.