You are here: Making Connections > Global Services > Sprint International Voicemail Service > Set Up Your Voicemail Access Number for International Use
Set Up Your Voicemail Access Number for International Use
To simplify accessing your Sprint Voicemail while traveling, you can set up your voicemail access number as a Contacts entry. This will make it faster and easier to access your messages while roaming internationally.
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- Tap Add to add a contact.
- Type the contact information (for example, “My Voicemail”).
- Touch and hold 0 (), and then tap 1 () (+1), your area code, and your wireless phone number.
- Tap Save.
- Your voicemail access number is saved as a contact.