Your phone supports several types of email accounts and allows you to have multiple email accounts set up at one time.
Before setting up an email account, make sure you have the username (user ID), password, server name, etc., so you can get set up successfully.
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > Email .
- A popup window for adding an account appears if no email account has been previously set up.
- Tap a configured Gmail account to use it with the Email app, or tap Add new account to add a different email account.
- Follow the prompts to set up your email account.
- The email account is set up and you will begin receiving email.