Screen write allows you to capture a screen shot and then write notes on the screen shot.
To use Screen write:
- Remove the S Pen from the S Pen slot, hold the S Pen near the screen so that the pointer appears, and press the S Pen button once.
- Tap Screen write . The current screen is captured, and a pen tool appears.
The following editing tools are provided:
- Pen: Write or draw on the screen shot. Press the Draw icon a second time to change the pen tip, size, color, and to save presets.
- Eraser: Erase the writing or drawings on the screen shot. Tap the Eraser icon a second time to change the size of the eraser area and to see the Clear all option.
- Undo: Undo the last action.
- Redo: Redo the last action.
- When you are finished writing, tap an option:
- Crop: Crop the image.
- Share: Share the image using messaging, Bluetooth®, email, and more.
- Save: Save the content to the Gallery app.