You can write quick memos without turning your device on.
Note: The screen off memo setting must be enabled. For more information, see S Pen Settings.
To create a screen off memo:
- Detach the S Pen while the screen is off.
- Write on the screen.
- Tap Save to save your memo to the Notes app.
- Tap Delete to discard the note.
- Tap Pin to display the current memo when the screen is off.
- Tap Pen to use the stylus to write on the screen.
- Tap Erase to erase part or all of your writing.
- Tap Create/Next to create a new memo or to go to the next memo.
- Tap Previous to go to the next memo.