Use the S Voice voice recognition application to activate a wide variety of functions on your phone.
This is a natural language recognition application. You can ask questions (Is it raining in Dallas?) or speak commands (Show me where to find cheap gas).
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > S Voice .
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, and then tap Next.
- Tap Start and follow the instructions to set up a wake-up command.
- To use S Voice, speak a command. The screen gives you some examples.
- Tap Microphone if the phone does not hear you, or to give it a command.
Note: You may have set up the S Voice wake-up command during the phone's setup screens.
See S Voice Settings for more information.