Use S Pen and your phone to create and collaborate. With S Pen, you can:
- Write directly into a Gmail message.
- Write directly on the calendar.
- Annotate documents (Word, Excel®, PPT, PDF).
- Quickly open Notes from any screen.
S Pen is stored in your phone to keep it protected and easy to locate.
- Push the S Pen in to release it, and then slide it from your phone using the notch on the end.
Caution: When you insert the S Pen into the slot, insert the S Pen’s tip first. Failure to do so can cause the S Pen to become stuck. Forcefully detaching the S Pen from the slot may cause damage to the S Pen and your device.
Note: To maintain the water-resistant and dust-resistant features of your device, make sure that the S Pen slot and opening are both maintained free of dust and water, and the pen is securely inserted prior to any exposure.
See the following topics for more information.