Manage your sounds, images, videos, Bluetooth files, Android files, and other data in one convenient location. Located in the Samsung folder in the Apps list.
To view files in My Files:
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > My Files .
- Tap a category to view the relevant files or folders.
- Tap a file or folder to open it.
Note: Different folders may appear depending on how your phone is configured.
Files stored in the device are organized into the following groups:
- Recent files: View recently saved files.
- This only appears if one or more files have been accessed recently.
- My device: View folders and files located on the device.
- SD card: View folders and files located on the optional SD card (not included).
- This option only appears if an optional SD card is installed.
- Downloads: View all apps and files that have been downloaded to the device.
- Documents: View document files.
- Images: View image files.
- Audio: View audio files.
- Videos: View video files.
- Google Drive: Use a Google account for cloud storage.
Note: Cloud drives vary depending on the services you sign in to.
My Files Options
Use My File options to search, edit, clear file history, and more.
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > My Files . The following options are available:
- Search: Search for a file or folder.
- More options : Tap for the following options:
- Manage storage usage: Configure your storage settings.
- Settings: Configure your My Files app settings.