Configure your device’s Google settings.
To customize your Google settings:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Google .
- Select an option to customize:
- Sign-in & security: Configure how you sign in to your Google Account, device access and notifications, and connected apps and sites.
- Personal info & privacy: Manage your personal information, activity controls, ads settings, account overview, and control your content.
- Account preferences: Configure your Google account language, Google Drive storage, accounts and services.
- Nearby: Use your device’s sensors to connect with nearby devices.
- Nearby discoveries: Use Bluetooth and Location services to scan for links from things nearby.
- Android Pay: Configure your Android Pay settings.
- Google Photos Backup: Configure your Google Photos backup settings.
- Location: Configure your Google location settings.
- Ads: Configure your Google advertising profile.
- Connected apps: Configure apps which use your Google account.
- Data management: Configure your Google Drive app.
- Google Fit: Configure Google Fit apps and devices (not included).
- Search & Now: Configure your Google search settings and Google Now settings.
- Security: Configure the Android Device Manager and apps security settings.
- Set up nearby device: Set up another device using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Smart Lock for Passwords: Configure your saved Google passwords and auto sign-in settings.
Note: These options may change if you are signed in to your Google Account.