Search not only the Internet, but also the apps and contents of your device.
- From home, tap the Google search bar or tap Apps > Google > Google .
- The Search window opens.
- If confirmation appears, follow the prompts.
- If a description for Google Now appears, tap Next and read information. Tap Enable on the last page if you want to use Google Now.
- Type your search keywords and tap Search .
- Search results appear.
- To search by voice, tap in the search bar and speak your search terms.
Google Search Operations
- Changing Search Information: In the search window, tap Menu > Settings > Phone search and select where to search.
- Using Google Now: Google Now automatically searches for information based on search keywords used, your current location, etc., and presents search results in the search screen. Google Now also informs users of scheduled events.
- To enable Google Now, in the search window, tap Menu > Settings > Now cards > Show cards.