When you install apps from Google Play app and use them on your phone, they may require access to your personal information (such as your location, contact data, and more) or access to certain functions or settings of your phone. Download and install only apps that you trust.
- From home, tap Apps > Play Store .
- When you open the Google Play store app for the first time, the Terms of Service window will appear. Tap Accept to continue.
- Browse through the categories, find an item you are interested in, and tap the name.
- Search for an app. Tap the Google Play search field, enter the name or type of app you are looking for, and then tap on the keyboard.
- Tap an app to read a description about the app and user reviews.
- Tap Install (for free applications) or the price (for paid applications).
Note: If you have not already done so, you will need to set up a payment method to purchase paid apps from Google Play.
- The subsequent screen notifies you whether the app will require access to your personal information or access to certain functions or settings of your phone. If you agree to the conditions, tap Accept (for free apps) or Accept and then Buy (for paid apps) to begin downloading and installing the app.
- If you have not already set up a payment method, tap Continue and then follow the prompts to arrange payment and complete the purchase.
- The selected app is downloaded and installed on your phone.
Warning: Read the notification carefully! Be especially cautious with applications that have access to many functions or a significant amount of your data. Once you tap Ok on this screen, you are responsible for the results of using this item on your phone.
Purchase apps at your own risk. Sprint is not responsible for any harm to you or third parties resulting from the use of purchased applications.