Once you have added a contact, you can add or edit any of the information in the entry, assign a caller ID picture, customize with a unique ringtone, and more.
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- You will see the Contacts list.
- Tap a contact, and then tap Details .
- The contact’s detailed listing appears.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap any field you want to change or add. See Add a Contact.
- Add or edit the information, and then tap Save.
- Your changes are saved to the contact entry.
Note: To select a type (label) for a phone number, email address, or postal address (such as Mobile, Home, Work, etc.), tap the type to the right of the field.
Note: To add more phone numbers, email addresses, etc., tap on the right side of the entry field.