You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Entertainment and Activities > Google Play Music App > Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Organize music into playlists to fit every occasion.
- From home, tap Apps > Google > Play Music .
- The Play Music app opens to the Listen Now screen.
- Tap Menu to view your library or playlists, or to access Google Play Music online.
- From a list displaying songs, tap an item from the category window and then tap Add to playlist.
- Tap New playlist.
- Enter a name and tap OK.
- The playlist is created.
- Return to the library view and select Albums or Songs.
- Tap More options next to an item and then tap Add to playlist > <playlist name>.
- The song or album is added to the playlist. Repeat to add more items to the playlist.
Adding Currently Playing Music to a Playlist
- From the player view, tap More options > Add to playlist > <playlist name>.
- The music is added to the playlist.