With conference calling, also known as 3-way calling, you can talk to two people at the same time. When using this feature, the normal airtime rates will be charged for each of the two calls.
- On the Phone screen, enter a number and tap Dial (or place a call from Log or Contacts).
- Once you have established the connection, tap Add call, and dial the second number (or place the call from Log or Contacts).
- This puts the first caller on hold and dials the second number.
- When you are connected to the second party, tap Merge . Your conference call is now in session.
- To end the three-way call, tap End .
Note: If one of the people you called hangs up during your call, you and the remaining caller stay connected. If you initiated the call and are the first to hang up, all callers are disconnected.