Always On Display
See important information without unlocking the screen. You can select an image or information to show on the standby screen. Double-tap a notification icon to view that notification.
Note: If you double-tap a notification and a screen lock is enabled, you are prompted to unlock your device.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Display .
- Tap Always On Display.
- Tap On/Off to enable the feature, and then set the following options:
- Layouts: Choose a layout for the standby screen. The following options are available:
- Content to show: Choose to show Clock, Calendar, or Image.
- Show notifications: Enable or disable showing notification icons on the standby screen.
- Format: Choose a format for the content selected. You can change the color and background image by selecting a format.
- Set schedule: Choose when to start and end Always On Display.
- About Always On Display: View the current software version and license information.