Air command allows you to quickly activate frequently‑used applications or perform actions.
- To launch the Air command menu, remove the S Pen from the S Pen slot, hold the S Pen near the screen so that the pointer appears, and then press the S Pen button once.
- Create note: Launch a new note in the Samsung Notes app.
- Smart select: Draw around an area of the screen to collect it in the Gallery app.
- Screen write: Capture screenshots and write or draw on them.
- Translate: Hover the S Pen over a word to see it translated into another language and listen to its pronunciation.
- Add shortcuts: Add up to three apps and functions to the Air command menu.
- Settings: Customize your Air command by adding apps and functions, and changing how it appears.
See the following topics for more information.