You can add several types of personal email accounts, such as POP3 and IMAP accounts, on your phone.
Add an Email Account from the Email App
You can add email accounts directly from the email app, even if you have another email account set up.
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > Email .
- The email Inbox opens.
- Tap Menu options > Settings.
- Tap Add account .
- Follow the prompts to complete the account setup.
- The email account is added and you will begin receiving email for the account.
Add an Email Account from the Settings Menu
You can also set up email accounts from the Settings > Clouds and accounts menu.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Cloud and accounts > Accounts > Add account > Email.
- Enter the Email address and Password for the email account and then tap Sign in.
- Tapping Sign in prompts your phone to attempt a “regular” email setup and test the incoming and outgoing servers.
- If you have custom settings you need to configure, tap Manual setup and enter your settings. These may include mail type, user name, password, server, security type, etc.
- Select your sync settings and then tap Next.
- Enter an account name and a display name and tap Done to complete setup.
- The email account is set up and you will begin receiving email for the account.
Important: If the account type you want to set up is not in the phone database, you will be asked to enter more details. You should get all pertinent information for the email account, such as incoming and outgoing server settings, before you proceed.