Bookmark favorite sites using the browser menu options.
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > Internet .
- The browser opens.
- Navigate to the Web page you want to bookmark, and tap Bookmarks > Add.
- The add bookmark window opens.
- Check or change the bookmark title, URL, etc., and then tap Save.
- The Web page is added to bookmarks.
- Editing Bookmarks: From the browser, tap Bookmarks , touch and hold a bookmark, tap More > Edit bookmark, edit the bookmark, and then tap OK.
- Deleting Bookmarks: From the browser, tap Bookmarks , touch and hold a bookmark, and then tap Delete.
- Show Saved Web Pages: From the browser, tap Bookmarks > Saved pages, and then tap a saved page to open it.