Open topic with navigation
Set up and manage Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
Note: VPN settings include storage of login credentials on your device. For increased security, you must configure a screen unlock pattern, PIN or password before setting up a VPN.
- Press and tap > Settings > Connections.
- Tap More networks > VPN.
- Tap to add a VPN, with these options:
- Name: Enter the name of the VPN.
- Type: Choose the type of VPN.
- Server address: Enter the VPN server address.
- PPP Encryption (MPPE): Tap to enable, if applicable for the VPN.
- Show advanced options: Tap to set other options, depending on the type of VPN.
- Tap Save to save the VPN.
Note: You can also launch VPN from the VPN Client app. Press and tap Apps > Samsung > VPN Client.