Open topic with navigation
Add a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account
You can set up your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account on your phone, to sync your email, Contacts, and Task information between your phone and account.
Note: Before setting up a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account, contact your company’s Exchange Server administrator for information you will need while setting up the account.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > GENERAL tab > Accounts > Add account > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your email address in the Email address field.
- Enter your password in the Password field. To see your password as you enter it, tap Show password.
- Tap Manual setup and then enter your settings. You may need to consult your network administrator for this information:
- Domain\username: Enter your network domain and username, separated by “\”.
- Password: Enter your network access password (case-sensitive).
- Exchange server: Enter your system’s Exchange server remote email address. Obtain this information from your company network administrator.
- Use secure connection (SSL): Tap to place a checkmark in the box, if your system requires SSL encryption.
- Use client certificate: Tap to place a checkmark in the box, if your system requires certification.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to configure options for the account.
- Tap Done to complete setup.