Follow the instructions below to set up voicemail on your phone. You should set up your voicemail and personal greeting as soon as your phone is activated. Always use a passcode to protect against unauthorized access. Your phone automatically transfers all unanswered calls to your voicemail, even if your phone is in use or turned off.
- From home, tap Phone > Keypad .
- Touch and hold the 1 key to dial your voicemail number.
- Your phone dials the voicemail access number.
- Follow the system prompts to:
- Create your passcode.
- Record your name announcement.
- Record your greeting.
Important: Voicemail Passcode – It is strongly recommended that you create a passcode when setting up your voicemail to protect against unauthorized access. Without a passcode, anyone who has access to your phone is able to access your voicemail messages.