Use Tethering to share your device’s Internet connection with a computer that connects to your device using a USB cable or by Bluetooth.
For more information, see Tethering.
Note: Using the tethering feature consumes battery power and uses data services.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Hotspot and Tethering .
- The Hotspot and tethering window opens.
- Choose an option:
- Bluetooth tethering: Pair your device with the computer using Bluetooth. Consult the computer’s documentation for more information about configuring your computer to pair using Bluetooth. Tap Bluetooth tethering to turn tethering on.
- USB tethering: Connect the computer to your phone using a USB cable, and then tap USB tethering to turn tethering on.