Use Tethering to share your device’s Internet connection with a computer that connects to your device using a USB cable, or by Bluetooth.
Important: Use of the Tethering feature requires an additional subscription. Sign on to your account at sprint.com/mysprint or access your account using Sprint Zone (tap Apps > Sprint Zone ) to learn more.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings .
- Tap Hotspot and Tethering .
- Select a tethering option: Bluetooth tethering or USB tethering.
- Tethering is turned on, and your phone’s Internet connection can be shared with a connected device.
- For USB tethering, connect your phone to the target device with the supplied USB cable.
- For Bluetooth tethering, pair your phone with the other device using Bluetooth.