You are here: Making Connections > Global Services > Sprint International Voicemail Service > Set Up Your Voicemail Access Number for International Use
To simplify accessing your Sprint Voicemail while traveling, you can set up your voicemail access number as a Contacts entry. This will make it faster and easier to access your messages while roaming internationally.
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- Tap Add to add a contact.
- Type the contact information (for example, “My Voicemail”).
- Touch and hold 0 (), and then tap 1 () (+1), your area code, and your wireless phone number.
- Tap Save.
- Your voicemail access number is saved as a contact.