Multimedia Messaging (MMS) lets you send pictures and videos using your phone’s messaging app. Although you can send several pictures or videos in a multimedia message, it may be better to just send one at a time, especially if the files are large in size.
- From home, tap Apps > Gallery .
- The Gallery app opens.
- Tap the pictures or videos you want to share.
- To select multiple items, touch and hold an image to turn on multiple select. Tap all the items you want to include.
- Tap Share, and then on the sharing menu, tap Messages.
- Follow the prompts to share the pictures or videos.
For more information about using multimedia messaging, see Send a Multimedia Message (MMS).