You can use Bluetooth to transfer information between your phone and another Bluetooth-enabled device such as a phone or notebook computer.
Types of Data You Can Send Using Bluetooth
You can send the following types of information, depending on the device you are sending to:
- Images and videos
- Calendar events
- Audio files
In the instructions below, Contacts data is used as an example.
Sending Contacts Data Using Bluetooth
- From home, tap Contacts .
- You will see the Contacts list.
- Tap a contact and select Details .
- Tap Share.
- Tap vCard file (VCF) to share the contact as a vCard file, or tap Text to share the contact information in a text file.
- Tap Bluetooth and follow the prompts to share the contact.
- The selected contact will be shared.