Quickly compose and send text messages on your phone.
- From home, tap Apps > Messages .
- On the Messaging screen, tap Compose new message .
- To add recipients, you can:
- Enter phone numbers directly in the Recipient field. If you are sending the message to several phone numbers, separate the phone numbers with a comma. As you enter information, any matching phone numbers from your contacts list are displayed. Tap a match to enter that number or address directly.
- Tap Add from Contacts , and then select the contacts to whom you want to send the message. You can also select contact groups as recipients. When you have selected all the message recipients, tap Done.
- Tap the Enter message field and then start composing your message.
- When done, tap Send to send the text message.