You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Camera and Video > Take Pictures and Record Videos > Record Videos
Record high-quality videos using your phone’s video camera.
Note: If you have an SD card installed, pictures and videos are stored to the SD card. If no card is installed, pictures and videos are saved to your phone’s memory.
- From home, tap Apps > Camera .
- The camera viewfinder appears.
- Aim the camera at your subject and then tap Record .
- Video recording begins.
- The following actions are available:
- Tap Capture to take a picture while recording.
- Tap Pause to pause recording.
- Tap Resume to resume recording.
- Tap Stop to stop recording.
- The camera stops recording and the video is captured and saved to your phone or SD card.