You can print from your phone, using Wi-Fi, to an optional compatible printer (not included). Your phone and the optional printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Add a Printer
Before you can print to a printer, you must add and set it up on your phone. You will need to know the IP address of the printer; consult the printer’s documentation for this information.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > More connection settings.
- Tap Printing.
- The Printing settings screen displays.
- From the Printing settings screen, tap Download plug-in .
- Follow the prompts to download and install a print driver from the Google Play store.
- Choose a print service from the list, and then tap On/Off to turn the service on or off. The service must be on to add a printer.
- Tap More options > Add printer > Add printer (or Add depending on the plug-in), and then enter a name and the IP address of the printer.
Set Up a Printer
Add a printer to a print service and configure settings.
Note: Below settings are examples only. Available settings will differ depending on the type of print service and printer you are using.
- From the Printing settings screen, select a print service from the list.
- Tap On/Off to turn the service on. The service must be on to add a printer.
- Tap More options > Add printer and follow the prompts to add a printer.
- Tap More options > Printer settings to configure printer options. Available options may vary depending on the type of printer, and not all printers support all options.