Manage your sounds, images, videos, Bluetooth files, Android files, and other data in one convenient location using My Files.
To view files in My Files:
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > My Files .
- Tap a category to view the relevant files or folders.
- Tap a file or folder to open it.
Note: Different folders may appear depending on how your phone is configured.
Files stored in the device are organized into the following groups:
- Recent files: View recently saved files.
- This only appears if one or more files have been accessed recently.
- My device: View folders and files located on the device.
- SD card: View folders and files located on the optional SD card (not included).
- Downloads: View all apps and files that have been downloaded to the device.
- Documents: View document files.
- Images: View image files.
- Audio: View audio files.
- Videos: View video files.
My Files Options
Use My File options to search, edit, clear file history, and more.
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > My Files . The following options are available:
- Search: Search for a file or folder.
- More options : Tap for the following options:
- Manage storage usage: Configure your storage settings.
- Settings: Configure your My Files app settings.