While you are on a call, you will see a number of options.
In-Call Screen Layout
- Tap options to activate them during a call.
- Add call: Initiate a conference call (3-way call).
- Merge: Join two currently active calls (conference).
- Extra volume: Increase the call volume.
- Bluetooth: Route the phone’s audio through a connected Bluetooth headset (On) or through the speaker (Off).
- When the call is routed to a Bluetooth headset, the current call area shows the Bluetooth call icon .
Note: The Headset button is activated to show the current call is routed to the connected Bluetooth headset (not included).
- To route the current call back to the phone, tap Headset to temporarily use the phone. Tap it again to route the call back to the connected Bluetooth headset.
- Speaker: Route the phone’s audio through the speaker (On) or through the earpiece (Off).
- Activate Speaker to route the phone’s audio through the speaker. (You can adjust the speaker volume using the Volume key.)
- Deactivate Speaker to use the phone’s earpiece.
Warning: Because of higher volume levels, do not place the phone near your ear during speakerphone use.
- Keypad/Hide: Toggle the appearance of the onscreen keypad. Show the keypad to enter additional numbers, for example, an extension or access code.
- For example: When you call your bank’s 800 number, use the keypad to enter your account number and PIN.
- Mute: Mute the microphone during an active call. Tap again to unmute the microphone.
Note: If Mute is activated, the speaker mode is deactivated.
- End : End the current call.
- Tap More options during a call to display a list of additional in-call features:
- Contacts: Display your Contacts list.
- Message: Send a text or multimedia message while remaining on the call.
- Memo: Create a new memo while remaining on the call.
- Calendar: View your calendar while remaining on the call.