Your phone offers a couple of options for importing contacts from installed SD memory cards or external devices using USB.
Before Importing Contacts from an SD Card
You will need to have installed an SD card with previously backed up contacts information into your phone before you can import contacts. See microSD Card Settings for SD card information.
Import Contacts from an SD Card or USB Storage
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- You will see the Contacts list.
- Tap More options > Settings > Import/export contacts.
- You will see the Import/Export contacts menu.
- Tap Import and follow the prompts to complete the import.
- The contacts are imported and stored in the selected account.