Configure your device’s Google settings.
To customize your Google settings:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Google .
- Select an option to customize:
- Location: Configure your Google location settings.
- Security: Configure the Android Device Manager and apps security settings.
- Ads: Configure your Google advertising profile.
- App preview messages: Receive and reply to messages sent from messaging apps that are not installed on your device.
- Nearby: Use your device’s sensors to connect with nearby devices.
- Search & Now: Configure your Google search settings and Google Now settings.
- Set up nearby device: Set up another device using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Note: These options may change if you are signed in to your Google Account.