Your phone is designed to enter global roaming mode automatically when you activate your Sprint Worldwide service, meaning that it should automatically connect to an appropriate CDMA/LTE network or GSM/UMTS network when you travel. You may set global roaming options through the settings menu.
You may also need to set your network mode options through the settings menu. See Set the Communications Method for Global Use.
To set your roaming options manually:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Connections .
- Tap Mobile networks > Data roaming.
- Tap Roaming network.
- Tap Home only or Automatic.
- The selected roaming method is set.
- Tap Roaming guard.
- Select roaming guard options for each category.
- The selected options are set.