Use your phone to create and send Gmail messages.
- From home, tap Apps > Google > Gmail .
- The Gmail Inbox opens.
- In the Inbox, tap Compose .
- The Gmail composition window opens.
- Enter the message recipient(s), subject, and message, and then tap Send .
- The Gmail message is sent.
Gmail Composition Options
- Adding Cc/Bcc: In the mail composition window, tap Expand , and then add recipients.
- Attaching Pictures or Videos: In the mail composition window, tap Attach > Attach file or Insert from Drive. Locate and then tap the picture or video you want to attach.
- Save as a Draft (Send Later): While composing your message, tap More options > Save draft. The message is saved as a draft for later.
- Delete Mail Being Composed: In the mail composition window, tap More options > Discard > Discard.
Note: To view your draft email messages, in the Inbox, tap Menu > Drafts.
Note: To view your sent messages, in the Inbox, tap Menu > Sent.