You can listen to music over a Bluetooth stereo headset, or have hands-free conversations using a compatible Bluetooth headset or car kit. It is the same procedure to set up stereo audio and hands-free devices.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Connections .
- Tap Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth settings open.
- Paired Bluetooth devices appear in the “Paired devices” list.
- Tap a device from the “Paired devices” list.
- Your phone connects to the paired device.
The pairing and connection status is displayed below the device’s name in the Bluetooth devices section. When the device is connected to your phone, the Bluetooth paired icon is displayed in the status bar. Depending on the type of device you have connected, you can then start using the headset or car kit to listen to music or make and receive phone calls.
Note: Due to different specifications and features of other Bluetooth-compatible devices, display and operations may be different, and functions such as transfer or exchange may not be possible with all Bluetooth-compatible devices.