Your device is powered by a rechargeable, standard Li-Ion battery. A USB charger (charging head and USB cable) is included with the device, for charging the battery from any standard outlet.
The battery comes partially charged. You can use the device while charging.
Charge Using the AC Adapter (Charging Head)
It is recommended you fully charge the battery before using your device for the first time.
Note: For fastest charging times, use the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger that came with your device. This charger provides faster charging only when connected to devices that support Adaptive Fast Charging.
- Insert the USB cable into the USB charger/accessory port.
- Connect the USB cable to the charging head, and then plug the charging head into a standard outlet.
- Unplug the charging head from the outlet and remove the USB cable from the device when charging is complete.
Charge Using a PC Connection
Before using a PC connection to charge your phone, ensure that the computer is turned on. Depending on the type of connection, your phone’s battery may not charge.
- Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB charger/accessory port on the bottom of your phone.
- Insert the large end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
- After charging, remove the USB cable from both the phone and the computer.