The camera's viewfinder screen lets you view your subject and access camera controls and options.
- Portrait: Adjust skin tone of faces.
- Gallery: View your picture or video in the Gallery application.
- Capture picture: Take a picture.
- Record video: Begin recording video.
- Camera, Modes, or Effects: Swipe right to change the shooting mode. Swipe left to add an effects filter.
- Switch cameras: Switch between the rear camera and the front camera.
- Flash: Activate or deactivate the flash. Toggle through flash options—on, auto, or off (rear camera only).
- Camera settings: Opens the camera settings menu and lets you change additional camera settings. See Camera Settings.