You are here: Making Connections > Phone Calls and Voicemail > Place and Answer Calls > Call from Call Log
The call log list lets you quickly place calls to recent incoming, outgoing, or missed numbers.
- From home, tap Phone to display the phone app.
- Tap Recents to display the call log list.
- The call log list appears.
- Tap an entry to display options.
- Tap Call to place a call.
- The phone dials the number. The call begins when the other party answers.
- For additional options, tap the name or number.
- To end the call, tap End .
- The call ends.
Tip: You can also place a call directly from the call log list. Swipe the entry you want to call from left to right to place a call.