If you synchronize your phone with your Exchange ActiveSync account, you can read, manage, and send email in the same easy way as with a POP3/IMAP account. However, you can also access some powerful Exchange features.
Important: Before setting up a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account, contact your company’s Exchange Server administrator for required account settings information.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Accounts > Add account > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter the Email address and Password for the email account and then tap Manual setup.
- Enter the required information:
- Domain\username: Enter your network domain and username, separated by “\”.
- Password: Enter your network access password (case-sensitive).
- Exchange server: Enter your system’s Exchange server remote email address. Obtain this information from your company network administrator.
- Use secure connection (SSL): Tap to place a checkmark in the box, if your system requires SSL encryption.
- Use client certificate: Tap to place a checkmark in the box, if your system requires certification.
- Follow the prompts to configure options for the account.
- Enter an account name and a display name and tap Done to complete setup.
- Your corporate email account is set up and you will begin receiving email for the account.