You will need to call your voicemail number to access your voicemail while roaming internationally.
New Message Indicators
Your voicemail message indicators may be displayed differently when roaming internationally.
- A “Message Waiting” indicator icon or a text message is displayed when a voicemail message is received.
- You may see “Missed Call” on your screen prior to receiving a message notification.
- You must call voicemail in order to retrieve messages. Follow the instructions on the previous page to store your voicemail number for easy access.
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
The voicemail retrieval process while traveling is the same as on the Sprint Network; however, you will be required to enter your voicemail passcode.
To retrieve your voicemail messages:
- From home, tap Apps > Contacts .
- Tap the voicemail entry and then tap the number to call it.
- Your phone dials your voicemail number.
- When your voicemail answers, tap Star (), enter the passcode, and then tap # () to access your voicemail.
- Your voicemail box is accessed.