Open topic with navigation
Opening the Browser Menu
The browser menu or toolbar may be opened anytime you have an active data session, from any page you are viewing.
Open the Browser Toolbar
- Press > Web. (Your data connection starts and you see the SprintWebSM home page.)
While connecting, you may see an animation and a “Connecting” message.
- Press TOOLBAR (right softkey). (You will see the browser menu.)
Browser Menu Options
- BACK to visit the previous page.
- FORWARD to move forward a page.
Note: You can also use the key for deleting text (like a BACKSPACE key) when you are entering text.
- MY HOMEPAGE returns the browser to the SprintWebSM home page.
- MY PAGES accesses your favorite and recently viewed Web pages.
- SEARCH launches the Google® search engine.
- OPTIONS accesses the Browser options:
- Set as Homepage to set the current page as your browser homepage.
- Font size allows use of a slider to adjust the current text size displayed within the browser. Press Save to store your new setting.
- Send this page to copies the current Web address and attaches it to an outgoing text message.
- Clear private data allows you to delete the current browsing history, browser cache, cookies, and stored passwords.
- Help provides browser shortcut information.
- Advanced allows you to access additional Browser menu options such as: Icon Row, Startup page, Page info, Images on/off, Virtual mouse, Redirect prompt, Send referrer, Turn on error logging, Certificates, Reset browser setting, Reset browser, and About Browser prompt.
Restarting the Web Browser
If the Web browser seems to be malfunctioning or stops responding, you can usually fix the problem by simply restarting the browser.
- Press TOOLBAR (right softkey) > MY HOMEPAGE.