Open topic with navigation
Remove the SIM and Memory Card
Learn how to remove the previous SIM or memory card from your phone.
- Switch your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, bend the cover open, and remove it.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- To remove the SIM card, pull it out from the slot.
- To remove the memory card, pull it out from the slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Press the bottom edge of the back cover against the bottom edge of your phone, and snap the cover into place. Don't press the keys while attaching the cover.
- Switch your phone on.